Yamaha Motor Europe N.V. is looking for a fulltime Business Specialist Low speed Light Vehicle. Location Schiphol-Rijk in the Netherlands.
Share our passion
Ever since our founder, Genichi Kawakami, established Yamaha Motor, it is our mission to give to ALL our customers KANDO. Not only with our products, but also to our employees. KANDO is a Japanese word to express the feeling of deep satisfaction and excitement you get when you encounter something of exceptional value, quality, and performance.
You have the opportunity to be part of the Yamaha family.
For Yamaha Motor Europe N.V. (YME), located at Schiphol-Rijk in the Netherlands, we are looking for a full-time Business Specialist Low speed Light Vehicle for our RVPP (Recreational Vehicles and Power Products) Division.
About the role
The existing golf course demand is solid but the potential for electric low speed light vehicles in other areas of the European society is huge and growing every day. Your role will be to develop and maintain appropriate business conditions to cover both areas. You will be working in an ambitious team with a direct and open communication culture, lines to management and distributors are short. In this role you will report to the RVPP Division Manager
You will manage, coordinate, analyse, monitor and report results of Low speed Light Vehicles (LLV) & Powered Products (PP) businesses for assigned areas using the Medium Term Planning (MTP), budgets and business plans as guidelines. You propose, initiate and coordinate YME’s actions to meet targets as set out in the MTP, budgets and business plans. You gather, analyse and report all relevant market- and business information of the assigned product line up. Next to this you act as main window to all stakeholders within YME with regards to overall sales results of LLV and PP products.
- Gather, analyse, provide and report standardized market data together with our distributors in order to contribute to the realisation of the MTP and marketing plan for our golf cart business;
- Collect, analyse and report feedback from distributors on competitor activity and marketing & sales activities to initiate necessary actions for each individual market;
- Formulate an annual sales budget based upon the MTP;
- Support distributors to achieve their and our targets;
- Identify opportunities together with distributors to increase Yamaha’s market share;
- Implement, roll out and maintain an European and differentiating dealer network strategy;
A motivated and inspirational colleague, happy to support the business and truly devoted to customer satisfaction. You consider yourself being a fast learner and a quick doer. If you are a golf fan this is definitely a pro! With your pro-active attitude and leading skills, you want to make things happen. You are a team player and willing to go the extra mile and are not afraid to face challenges. Quality and professionalism lies close to your heart.
What do you bring?
- Bachelor degree level, through education or working experience;
- At least 3 years of B2B work experience;
- Experience in related fields, golf sport and/or carts and leasing, is a preference;
- Excellent communication and organization skills in an international environment;
- Excellent Excel and reporting skills;
- Strategical, analytical and methodical thinking;
- Operational and customer centric attitude with the ability, commitment and drive to work equally on own initiative as well as part of a team;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both spoken and in writing.
About Yamaha Motor
Yamaha Motor Europe is responsible for coordinating the marketing and sales activities of Yamaha Motor products in the European marketplace, mainly: Yamaha motorcycles and scooters, marine outboard engines, Wave runner water vehicles, 4-wheel All-Terrain Vehicles (ATV’s), golf cars, snowmobiles and generators.
What do we offer?
Besides a competitive salary, Yamaha Motor offers you a 13th month payment, commuting allowance, 28 holidays a year and the opportunity to earn a bonus. You will work in an international environment in which you can learn and develop. Your first contract will be a temporary contract, but with the intension to extend or offer an indefinite contract.
We wouldn’t be Yamaha Motor, if we wouldn’t offer you the opportunity to participate in our private lease program and give you a staff discount on Yamaha products and on getting your motor or boat license!
Sounds interesting? We are looking forward to receiving your CV and motivation letter. You can apply by using the LinkedIn apply button!
If you have any questions please contact us at Recruitment@YAMAHA-MOTOR.NL or for more information about the recruitment process please contact our recruiter Maxime Braeken at +316 11840179
Note, an assessment will be part of our procedure.