For more than 60 years, Yamaha Motor has been bringing pleasure to millions of people by using ingenuity and enthusiasm to constantly surpass customer expectations, thereby enriching their lives. Founded in 1968, Yamaha Motor Europe N.V. (YME) is the regional headquarters in Europe of Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd. in Japan.
YME is responsible for coordinating the marketing and sales activities of Yamaha Motor products in the European marketplace, mainly: Yamaha motorcycles and scooters, marine outboard engines, Wave runner water vehicles, 4-wheel All-Terrain Vehicles (ATV’s), golf cars, snowmobiles and generators.
Within the Recreational Vehicles & Powered Products (RVPP) Division of Yamaha Motor Europe NV, located at Schiphol-Rijk, we are looking for an enthusiastic, fulltime
(LLV & PP)
Manage, coordinator, analyse, monitor and report results of Low speed Light Vehicles (LLV) & Powered products (PP) products businesses for assigned areas using the medium term planning (MTP), Budgets and Business Plans as guidelines and propose, initiate and coordinate YME’s actions to meet targets as set out in the MTP, budgets and business plan. Gather, analyse and report all relevant market- and business information of the assigned product line up. Act as main window to all stakeholders within YME with regards to overall sales results of LLV and PP products.
- Gather, analyse and provide market data from distributors in order to contribute to the realisation of the MTP, and Marketing plan for the Golf cart business;
- Collect, analyse and report market data from distributors and competition to initiate actions for each individual market.
- Formulate a sales budget based upon the MTP.
- Inform, advise and get feedback from distributors on market data, competitor activity and marketing and sales activities.
- Support distributors to achieve their and our targets.
- Roll out and maintain European and differentiating dealer network strategy on distributor level.
- Identify opportunities together with distributors to increase market share.
- Use market data and process this in a standard result report to be used by Yamaha corporation, management and internal stakeholders.
Profile of the suitable candidate:
- Bachelor degree level, through education or working experience;
- At least 3 years of B2B work experience;
- Experience in related fields, golf sport and/or carts and leasing, is a preference;
- Excellent communication and organization skills in an international environment;
- Excellent Excel and reporting skills;
- Strategical, analytical and methodical thinking;
- Pro-active and persevering attitude;
- Operational and customer centric attitude with the ability, commitment and drive to work equally on own initiative as well as part of a team;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both spoken and in writing.
The Sales Coordinator reports to the RVPP Division Manager.
- International environment where you can learn and develop;
- Professional A-brand organization;
- Independent, responsible and challenging position;
- Good terms of employment.:
- 13th month payment
- Travel allowance
- Holiday allowance
- Additional leave days
- Mobile & Laptop
- First contract will be a temporary contract, with the intension to extend or offer an indefinite contract.
- Additional benefits:
- Staff bike program
- License support program
- Staff discount on Yamaha products
You can send your CV and motivation letter to Miroslava Semagina:email@example.com,
before 18 June 2020.